Gist: noun [jist]
The essence, central theme, crux or core idea of a topic. The heart of the matter, the substance of an idea. The most important information about something.
Gisteo: noun [jist-ee-oh]
1. A highly seductive animated explainer video that clearly explains the “gist” of what your product, service, organization, offering or concept is all about.
2. An antidote to mediocrity in the explainer video space.
3. The friendly and talented Miami-based company of the same name.
PICK OUR BRAIN…FOR FREE!
We’ve been doing this for years and have produced hundreds of animated marketing videos for organizations across countless different sectors. We know our stuff, not just about animated explainer videos, but also about marketing and branding in general. We’ll be happy to set up a time to speak with you and give you suggestions on overall approach, style, length etc. And don’t worry, there’s no obligation to buy a Gisteo and we won’t relentlessly bombard you with spammy emails afterwards.
Good gisteos are like snowflakes- no two are exactly alike. Unlike snowflakes, however, our animated explainer videos & animated marketing videos don’t melt unless you were to place your laptop or device in a microwave (not recommended). We customize every project to the unique needs of our clients, while also carefully considering how and where they plan on using their gisteo. Below are just a few examples of recent projects. To view more samples of our work, check out the Portfolio section on this site.
- 82% of of B2C businesses report that video is their most popular content marketing tactic– CMI
- By 2019, video will account for 80% of global internet traffic, and 85% in the US– Cisco
- Visual Data is processed 60,000 times faster than text by the brain– Nonprofit Hub
- Viewers retain 95% of a message in a video vs. just 10% reading it in text– Insivia
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video– Mist Media
- Using video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%– EyeView
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week– Insivia
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster vs. non-video users– VidYard
- Using video in email marketing can increase click-through rates by more than 90%– Mist Media
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines– Brightcove
- Video attracts 2-3x more monthly visitors to a websitesite– Marketing Sherpa
- People are 4x more likely to watch a video about a product than read about it– Animoto
- Social video generates 1,200% more shares than text and images combined– Brightcove